website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

12 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Bein Sports Mena will broadcast many events starting from handball today on their open channel Bein Sports Hd , for those who have access to Nile Sat or Arab Sat 

Is that still on Arabsat ? I know it used to be but I didn't have that for a while , so I'm not sure. Nilesat is a bit hard to access because of some big building next to our place :d

it's always good to have so many options for Olympics/AG, I already know Iranian channels won't show much of events without any Iranian athletes involved.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Is that still on Arabsat ? I know it used to be but I didn't have that for a while , so I'm not sure. Nilesat is a bit hard to access because of some big building next to our place :d

it's always good to have so many options for Olympics/AG, I already know Iranian channels won't show much of events without any Iranian athletes involved.

I don't follow bein on Arab Sat , but some do here in Egypt , u can also follow it on Eutelsat 25B/Es'hail 1 Sattelite if u have access to it + i have the same problem with buildings in accessing to Hot bird :d

Edited by thepharoah

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I don't follow bein on Arab Sat , but some do here in Egypt , u can also follow it on Eutelsat 25B/Es'hail 1 Sattelite if u have access to it + i have the same problem with buildings in accessing to Hot bird :d

I don't think that sattelite is available here. I have to check if there is enough sport channels on Arabsat . I want to make some changes but I'm just not sure which sattelite has more sport channels :d:d specially for the AG.

Hotbird is easy to get here. unlike Nilesat :d I used to even have nilesat but then some of our neighbors decided to build big buildings and then ... :d:d

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

prepare for something like 70-2 scoreline ! unless Saudis show mercy

Reminds me of the legendary 79-0 of the Japanese women against the Maldives last time :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Reminds me of the legendary 79-0 of the Japanese women against the Maldives last time :bowdown:

was that a record ? is even possible to have a more one-sided scoreline ? :d  If I'm not wrong I was checking on some of those Maldives girls and some of them were even in their national basketball team :d

Indonesia women's team once lost 73-2 to North Korean back in 2012. so maybe they have the potential to set a new record. their men's team is probably a bit better. :d

when Qatar hosted the Games back in 2006 they didn't participate in some of team sports like Baseball and Kabaddi, maybe the host nation should not compete in all sports when the sport almost doesn't exist there.

Edited by MHSN

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

was that a record ? is even possible to have a more one-sided scoreline ? :d  If I'm not wrong I was checking on some of those Maldives girls and some of them were even in their national basketball team :d

Indonesia women's team once lost 73-2 to North Korean back in 2012. so maybe they have the potential to set a new record. their men's team is probably a bit better. :d

I remember reading that it was the first time ever at a 'major' international competition where a team did not manage to score even a single goal. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well it’s good to know that thier not looking for a global audience, no live streams available in the US tonight (today) :cry:.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Hey guys...is live streaming at vidio.com working for anyone ??

I can play the replays of all the events on vidio but when playing the actual live stream, I simply get the message "Error Loading - No Playable Source found".

I tried without VPN as well as with Indonesian VPN (though only HOLA) but same result both times.

Is anybody else facing the same issue?? And does anybody know how to fix it ??

36 minutes ago, kapil857 said:

Hey guys...is live streaming at vidio.com working for anyone ??

I can play the replays of all the events on vidio but when playing the actual live stream, I simply get the message "Error Loading - No Playable Source found".

I tried without VPN as well as with Indonesian VPN (though only HOLA) but same result both times.

Is anybody else facing the same issue?? And does anybody know how to fix it ??

Same here.. 

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Same here.. 

Figured it out - it is a VPN issue only.

Replays work from anywhere in the world - live streaming only from Indonesia.

But HOLA didn't work for me. Tried it a different vpn - ZenVPN - which is working great...