website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Chung and Son are here to avoid military service rather than because asian games are important for them :p

This are the most important games after the olympics (a bit better in overall level than pan american), a pity that it will be hard to watch.

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Chung and Son are here to avoid military service rather than because asian games are important for them :p

This are the most important games after the olympics (a bit better in overall level than pan american), a pity that it will be hard to watch.

Wrong. Chung is already an Asian Games gold medalist. he is here because his country wants more gold medals.

but yeah everybody knows about Son's military service story. it's just impossible to gather best football teams for such competition at this time of the year. obviously there should be other reasons involved.

even about Son. he is coming only because his country cares A LOT about one more gold in football. otherwise they should not even use averaged players which gives that option to Son. as I said before some countries use their U21 squad here preparing for the Olympic qualifiers.

Edited by MHSN

45 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Sort of like Wikipedia, with the difference that Wikipedia is available for more people? :p 

I use it mostly to help explain my passion to people, or as a hobby to do in my free time, or as a way to help those less informed follow along. I’ll share the pdf when the games finish (at least the replays part).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So Malaysia sent a 11 year old skater to the games. However, the hosts (Indonesia) are not to be outdone since they sent a 9 year old to the games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, LDOG said:

Agreed, but I think it should have some kind of qualification for team sports - like in Football, for instance, in which 20+ teams is really unnecessary.

18 hours ago, LDOG said:

And it will be worse because the dumb broadcaster of Rio 2016 in Indonesia is the right holder for broadcasting...

I don't know whether the official channel will stream something: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7oWYw9vZbkDwCi81hJpZTQ/videos

If there is no streaming, you have to get an Indonesian VPN then go to vidio.com (yes, not video)

9 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

And it will be worse because the dumb broadcaster of Rio 2016 in Indonesia is the right holder for broadcasting...

I don't know whether the official channel will stream something: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7oWYw9vZbkDwCi81hJpZTQ/videos

If there is no streaming, you have to get an Indonesian VPN then go to vidio.com (yes, not video)

I can see football on that channel right now :d 

Not that I care about that, but it does give hope for the more interesting sports :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

You don't care for :LAO vs :PLE match? :mad:

Sorry, I'm already watching 5+ hours of open water swimming. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, Griff88 said:

It was live on the offical channel, it still is Here