Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Totallympics

Events of the Week 2018

Sindo    211

I know it's a bit late, but the 2017 events of the week thread is now completed and ready :p It includes all the international events of winter sports, summer sports, paralympic sports and non-olympic sports 

I will now start working on the 2018 thread which hopefully will be ready before the end of the year :lol: Of course any help by users will be much welcome and we can use this thread to organize the work. Users can take care of a single sport calendar, where then I will copy events into the events of the week thread. Or they can just report missing events which will be added in the thread.

• Like 3

Sindo    211
232141dcmiijm0cdxc817e.png
Click on the logo to open the current week's Events of the Week

Sindo    211

The Events of the Week thread is finally back!

You can find all the international sports events week by week in the results portal. There is a link to each week in the second post of this thread, and a link to the current week will be posted here every week.

Right now, all international events of Summer Olympic Sports, Winter Olympic Sports and Paralympic Sports are included in the calendars. Non-Olympic Sports events have not been added yet in the 2018 calendar, but will be added soon.

To keep the thread always updated, we need the users' help: please report in this thread all the events to be added/removed or if there are dates changes for any event.

Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1