website statistics

Athletics MAU Under 23 Mediterranean Championships 2018

bestmen

Just now, Dragon said:

I read that British and German Muslim athletes can postpone Ramadan fasting for some months if they get permission from their Imam to make up for it later in the year.

Is that not possible in Algeria or is this championship not important enough to do that?

it's forbidden here for  something like that , you can do it during the war only 

anyway the schedules around this sea are completly wrong , one event like that should be months ago and qualifying to the mediterranean games wich shouldn't  be in the same time with world cup 

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

I read that British and German Muslim athletes can postpone Ramadan fasting for some months if they get permission from their Imam to make up for it later in the year.

Is that not possible in Algeria or is this championship not important enough to do that?

Yes u can postpone fasting if it'll hurt your health and affect it badly , or if you're ill or travelling and otger conditions ,i guess those athletes can use this permission during their matches , cuz athletics is very tiring sport and running especially under high temperatures without drinking enough amount of water and juices could really affect their body badly , for example Mohamed Salah broke his fasting during UCL final this year , fasting isn't made to make people suffer