website statistics

Men's 3x3 Basketball FIBA World Cup 2018

Totallympics

This was not a high-quality final, was this the World Cup or my local town's tournament? :lol:

I think the highlight video of this final consists of that 2-point bomb of Stefan Stojacic ( :bowdown: ) and that's it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 ora fa, rybak ha scritto:

I believe that fourth place is good for us :mumble: Is here someone on the topic and maybe know how big are our chance to qualify to Tokyo Games?

Whit only 8 place aviable (7, without Japan and max 2-3 for Europe) it will be really hard for all... it will be a lottery

3 minuty temu, Gianlu33 napisał:

Whit only 8 place aviable (7, without Japan and max 2-3 for Europe) it will be really hard for all... it will be a lottery

Who from Europe (not counting Serbia and Netherlands) have the biggest chances?

Edit: If IOC wants make this sport as interesting at Olympics then should allow 16 teams to play or at least 12

Edited by rybak

Przed chwilą, Gianlu33 napisał:

Nice question.. i think that :LAT:RUS and :UKR can reach the qualification

We don't have any chances? In our media, sport journalists say that we have real chances to have ticket for Tokyo.