website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

Olympian1010

11 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Excellent results for Honduras riders in eventing after day 1, currently with individual riders in 3rd and 4th and their team in 2nd

What do you think @dcro?

Wow, that's really unexpected and exciting. Hopefully they can keep it up over the next phases. 4th placed Espinosa should be their best bet after a quick look on their records.

Also nice top 10 for Barbadian Archer. :yes Unlike many others here, Barbadians compete in Florida, so I wouldn't be surprised if they excel during the cross-country stage in particular.

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wow, that's really unexpected and exciting. Hopefully they can keep it up over the next phases. 4th placed Espinosa should be their best bet after a quick look on their records.

Also nice top 10 for Barbadian Archer. :yes Unlike many others here, Barbadians compete in Florida, so I wouldn't be surprised if they excel during the cross-country stage in particular.

Also both Honduras/Barbados would qualify teams for the 2019 Pan Am Games! However, I am not sure about Barbados since they have only 3 here.

Just Finished watching a great battle between Colombia and the Dominican Republic in the men’s 56kg Weightlifting event. Dominican Republic came out on top.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Also both Honduras/Barbados would qualify teams for the 2019 Pan Am Games! However, I am not sure about Barbados since they have only 3 here.

They should, team size shouldn't matter as long as it's a team.

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ridiculous taekwondo result... Did Venezuelan make 18 head kicks or something?

image.png.6a6ae80e3e4bd64113b2ee6fd70c26b3.png

Exactly why I love games like these :d 

Out of curiousity: when are the Winter Central American and Caribbean Games?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!