website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2018

Olympian1010

Am I the only one noticing some similarities with the Rio opening ceremony? Especially regarding the design and overall elements (like the stage with singers/dancers/climbers at one side and the place where the flag will be raised at the other)?

Anyway, even with some technical issues (lighting and the projection of the images could be better) they're doing a good enough job.

2 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Am I the only one noticing some similarities with the Rio opening ceremony? Especially regarding the design and overall elements (like the stage with singers/dancers/climbers at one side and the place where the flag will be raised at the other)?

Anyway, even with some technical issues (lighting and the projection of the images could be better) they're doing a good enough job.

I was thinking the same thing, the music mashup was similar as well

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, vinipereira said:

I don't really know any of those songs, but I guess they picked a different song for/coming from each of those nations entering the stadium?

Yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela