website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Cup 2018

hckošice

3 hours ago, Rdbc said:

Hey! Can someone explain to me how the World Cup heats, semi finals, finals work? For example I'm using this website https://www.canoeicf.com/ and I look at the heats and then the semi finals but it doesn't show how many athletes from the heats make it to the semi finals and from semis to final. 

In M C1, W K1 and W C1  the top 20 (in M K1 the top 30) from Heat 1 advance directly to the semifinals, all remaining athletes will have another chance in Heat 2, restart from zero and top 10 will qualify to the semifinals, so we have 30 semifinalists in M C1, W K1 and W C1 (40 semifinalists in M K1)

In the semifinals only The top 10 in all events qualify for the finals.

I can not understand how is even possible to miss the first gate ??? :dunno: How ? seriously, how ???

pfff 3rd stage and he still was not able to qualify at least for one single semifinals so far...and when you think that he beat someone like Andrej Málek in the nationals trials :sick:

30a0959a-807e-4656-befa-8656091327c4.png

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I can not understand how is even possible to miss the first gate ??? :dunno: How ? seriously, how ???

pfff 3rd stage and he still was not able to qualify at least for one single semifinals so far...and when you think that he beat someone like Andrej Málek in the nationals trials :sick:

Sounds like a Slovakian Gilda Montenegro. :p

#banbestmen

Stage 3

GER.gif Augsburg (GER) - 5 July 2018 - 8 July 2018 GER.gif

Mixed C2 (3/5)
Non-Olympic Event
Final Results

GER.gif Germany
SCHORNBERG Jasmin
BECKER Thomas

CZE.gif Czech Republic
FISEROVA Tereza