website statistics

Tennis Roland Garros 2018

Wanderer

Cecchinato was close to be beaten by Marius Copil :ROU in 1st round (10-8 for Cecchinato in 5th set) and now is in semifinals:yikes::woot: Congrats for him, deserved win today. Pitty he'll play against Thiem in semifinal, I like both players, but at least one of them will be in the final:)

Just now, vlad said:

Cecchinato was close to be beaten by Marius Copil :ROU in 1st round (10-8 for Cecchinato in 5th set) and now is in semifinals:yikes::woot: Congrats for him, deserved win today. Pitty he'll play against Thiem in semifinal, I like both players, but at least one of them will be in the final:)

From being beaten by Nikola Milojevic, to almost being beaten by Copil, to semifinals! Impressive. For a moment I though Nole was playing Wawrinka and not Cecchinato.

Kudos to :ITA Cecchinato. Amazing results and quite good tennis, despite Nole being crap for more than a half of the match

8 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

From being beaten by Nikola Milojevic, to almost being beaten by Copil, to semifinals! Impressive. For a moment I though Nole was playing Wawrinka and not Cecchinato.

Kudos to :ITA Cecchinato. Amazing results and quite good tennis, despite Nole being crap for more than a half of the match

Yes, Novak was not that good, but I think that this is his maximum right now. He is still not able to play 4-5 good matches, but he is on right track, on USA tour he will be great. At Wimbledon 1/8 is max (maybe 1/4).. He's still in a poor shape for such a quick surface.