website statistics

Games of the Small States of Europe 2019

Yannakis

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Archery and Cycling have been dropped from the games, since the last addition

:( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I remember reading that Montenegrins didn't want to host beach volleyball, but then the federation forced them.

Anyway, surprised there's no archery and cycling. They are solidly developed in these countries.

#banbestmen

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

Oh that's surprising. 2012 Olympic silver medallist don't have their sport in their country. 

I think it has to do with no countries besides them and maybe Iceland and Cyprus wanting to form teams or compete 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

27 minutes ago, dcro said:

I remember reading that Montenegrins didn't want to host beach volleyball, but then the federation forced them.

Anyway, surprised there's no archery and cycling. They are solidly developed in these countries.

Especially since their easier events to host

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela